Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ardith V. Luna Family

Ardith Vickers Luna: Borned March 13, 1930 in Franklin Co. Tx. Married Helen Fay Norris, borned Nov. 10, 1932. Father: Alansom Byrd Norris: Mother Stella Josephine Monk. We were married in Wetherford, Tx. Dec. 6, 1948. We now live in Orange, Tx. 3 children, Cathy, Cody and Carey Luna. In the picture, left to right: Catherine Fay, David Carey and Ardith Cody Luna. Picture on left at, Triple Creek RV Park, near Woodville, Tx. The guitar is a Ibnez, but now have Martin D-35.
Momma must have ran out of names, for she named me after Dr Vickers, who made it out to the farm after I was borned. My nickname was "Baw". Momma said I had the colic a lot and Uncle Clyde came over and said "that's the bawlin'est baby I ever saw" so I got the name Baw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home